TCN GCC signs Strategic Alliance Agreement with Knight Frank Middle East
TCN GCC is pleased to announce a Strategic Alliance with Knight Frank Middle East, a worldwide market-leader in real estate development consultancy services. The Alliance allows TCN GCC to leverage Knight Frank’s market reach, brand name recognition, and Client interface systems for an enhanced service experience for our Clients. Furthermore, TCN’s clients will from now on benefit from Knight Frank’s extensive market research database and resources whilst still having the reassurance that TCN’s client side development expertise is available to them.
As part of the agreement, development consultancy assignments constituting market research, market and financial feasibility studies (MFFS), highest-and-best use studies (HBU), and commercial validation of project master plans will be undertaken under the Knight Frank banner with senior oversight from TCN’s team. TCN GCC will continue to focus on the development management service line, leveraging the Knight Frank resource base to buttress TCN’s technical delivery expertise.
TCN GCC’s development management team has over 75 years combined real estate development delivery experience across a variety of real estate asset classes, with projects delivered totalling a gross development value of over USD $5-Billion. TCN GCC’s senior staff are former senior development executives and advisors for blue-chip GRE developers in the GCC such as Nakheel, Qiddiya, Aldar, KIZAD, and RAK Properties and bring a wealth of client-side development delivery expertise in a flexible consulting format.
‘’We are excited to offer our Clients a unique value-added proposition by combining TCN GCC senior oversight with the Knight Frank development consultancy team’s execution and Client interface capabilities for the traditional real estate consultancy offering of studies and reports,’’ said Harmen De Jong, Partner at TCN GCC. “The Alliance allows TCN GCC to focus more on our development management service line, directing our senior resources to provide Clients with an end-to-end professional development solution which we believe meets our Clients’ current and future demand for value-added services.’’
The development management service line provides Clients with project delivery services across all project stages from business case to delivery and handover:
- Business Case / Investment Strategy / Development Plan / Sales and Marketing Strategy / Procurement Strategy / Asset Management – disposal – retention strategy
- Design Brief / Value Engineering Workshops / Constructability Analysis
- Manage tender for design and technical consultants and PM / manage all consultant contracts including technical aspects (design review) and commercial (invoices, etc.)
- Establish construction procurement strategy / float and manage construction tender/ evaluate site construction progress at critical project junctures
- Manage product launch / oversee the Defect Liability Period DLP period / Manage tender for FM / PM / other service providers as-needed
- Ensure construction loan close-out / loan close-out / CRM system for delivery and customer handover
The development management service line provides Clients with the ability to access professional real estate development execution expertise in a variety of flexible commercial formats such as secondment of professional development expertise into the Client’s team, short-term and monthly assignments as well as long-term end-to-end project delivery.
For more information, click here